Part-Time Assistant Housekeeper - Winchester - £9.60p/h - 20hrs
|Job Title:||Part-Time Assistant Housekeeper - Winchester - £9.60p/h - 20hrs|
|Salary:||Up to £9.60 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Blue Arrow|
|Job Published:||July 18, 2019 14:25|
Part-Time Assistant Housekeeper - Winchester - £9.60p/h - 20hrs p/w
A Part-Time Assistant Housekeeper is required for this prestigious establishment in the centre of Winchester. The role involves housekeeping of the lodge, which involves cleaning the dining area and the 11 bedrooms. The role will also involve serving in the restaurant and occasionally assisting with food service at functions. The position would suit someone from a hotel background.
You will predominantly work daytime hours, but occasional evening work will be required when there is a function. The hours are 20 p/w, working 38.5 weeks of the year during term-time.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Housekeeping of the dining areas, lounge and bedrooms
- Serve breakfast, lunch and tea
- Assist in setting up rooms and ensure they are set up to the correct standard
- Assist the Events Manager in running the functions and be customer focused at all times
- Deal with customer queries and complaints
- Additional admin tasks such as inventories
What you need to get the job:
- Previous experience in a similar role, potentially from a hotel
- Keen eye for detail
- Experience in housekeeping and food service
- Good personal presentation and customer service skills
- Willingness to get involved and work alongside your team
- A dedicated and passionate team player
- £9.60 per hour on a 20 hour week
- Mainly day-time shifts!
- Work-life balance
- Free parking
- Meals on duty
- Friendly team and a unique and varied environment
Act Now: Press the Apply Button!!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Assistant Housekeeper - Winchester - £9.60p/h - 40hrs p/w
Up to £19500.00 per annum
7.70 - 8.21
£8.21 per hour
Driver/Catering Assistant - Winchester - £9.07p/h
Up to £12557.00 per annum