|Salary||£8.21 - £8.75 per hour||Sector||Call Centre & Customer Service|
Part time hours Mon - Fri 08.30 - 3.30pm
£8.21 - £8.75 p/h DOE
Temp to Perm opportunity
This is a temporary role but for the right person could become permanent.
To succeed in this fantastic role, you must be passionate about customers and be able to create an engaging experience that is personal, memorable and unique!
Main Duties will be -
- Consistently delivers outstanding customer service in the centre
- Conducts engaging customer viewings and memorable visitor tours
- Promotes and upsells full range of services to customers
- Supports Centre manager
- Delivers customer moves smoothly in line with customer requirements
- Proactively seeks feedback and resolves customers complaints at first touch
- Maintains visual standards of the centre including show offices and meetings rooms
- Carries out Centre's Health and Safety procedures in line with policy
- Co-ordinates meeting room bookings
- Trouble-shoots including telephone and internet connections
There is parking for this role and lots of potential for your career moving forward.
We are looking for people with outstanding face to face customer service experience.
Interview's are being held this Friday 12th July 2019
If you have the relevant experience then please apply today or email email@example.com.