Part Time Accounts/Office Administrator
|Job Title:||Part Time Accounts/Office Administrator|
|Salary:||Up to £10.00 per hour|
|Start Date:||January 2019|
|Contact Name:||Lisa Cruttenden|
|Job Published:||December 20, 2018 16:37|
We are looking for a versatile person who is able to work within a small team of people and who is willing to adapt each day to the needs of the company.
This role would suit someone with experience in book keeping who is willing to learn and progress within the company.
You will be responsible for completing a number of tasks correctly and on time, on a weekly, monthly and yearly basis. You tasks will include:
* Preparation of Monthly VAT Returns and submission of invoices to the accountant
* Preparation of Monthly Subcontractors Returns and submission to the accountant
* Online banking: Accurate and timely processing of payments to suppliers; payments of tax liability to HMRC
* Raise invoices to clients
* Assistance in the planning and preparation of grant applications
* Preparation of financial reports and statements
* Dealing with suppliers and clients queries
* Miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
* Strong knowledge of book keeping and good office skills
* Experience in using QuickBooks preferred
* Good organisational skills required. Able to prioritise work effectively
* Knowledge of the construction industry and subcontractors returns preferred
* Good computing skills in particular Excel spreadsheets and Word documents
* Excellent attention to detail
* Good telephone manner
* Able to work independently
* References required
This is a part time position for 3 days a week 9.00am - 5.00pm but you will need to be flexible to work extra hours if required.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's