Project Architect - Vectorworks
|Job Title:||Project Architect - Vectorworks|
|Salary:||£35000 - £40000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-05-16 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Martin Leslie|
|Job Published:||April 16, 2019 08:48|
- Salary - £35,000 - £40,000 PA (in line with RIBA salary guide)
- Location – Farringdon area
- Minimum of 3 years working in the U.K.
- Comfortable working on interiors and refurbishments.
- Must have experience using Vectorworks 2D & 3D
- Mac OS proficient
- SketchUp experience is an asset
The ideal candidate will be adaptable and open to working across a range of sectors and projects including current residential (private refurb + extensions and small developments) and retail fit-out; other sectors that the practice are cover office fit out and exhibition design. comfortable working on interiors and refurbishments.
Our client are a Farringdon-based firm of architects and designers, with extensive experience in both commercial and residential projects. The practice takes a holistic approach to design, resulting in work which aims to inspire and innovate.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply within or contact Martin Leslie on 020 7932 2800 or email mleslie @ rgb.co.uk
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's