|Salary||£23000 - £27000 per annum||Sector||Engineering, Building & Construction|
An excellent opportunity for a Part 2 Architectural Assistant has arisen at a multidisciplinary practice in Solihull. A successful candidate will play a pivotal role in a number of large scale projects, at a practice with a strong focus on BIM and Revit and a great team atmosphere.
This small multidisciplinary has recently won multiple new projects, including a brand new business centre. You’ll be involved in the project right from the design and planning through to completion. With the chance to work as part of a small team and meeting with clients, attending site meetings and delivering the project. You’ll gain valuable experience across all RIBA stages.
This practice also works across projects involving residential, listed buildings and commercial high rise buildings. If you are looking for an opportunity to use your outstanding problem solving skills, applying excellent design ideas and create strong business relationships then this could be the role for you!
As well as a new office setting and providing a competitive salary, this company also offers flexible working hours and continual training caterer to you throughout your employment.
Part 2 Architectural Assistant: Responsibilities
- Working on project delivery
- Liaising Clients to understand their business goals
- Working towards the latest building regulations and technical standards
- Assisting in the preparation of design and construction documents
- To provide design and technical support
- Completing building regulation drawings and planning application documents
- Visit site to ensure everything is running to plans and timescales
- Part 2 qualification, or equivalent
- Strong design and technical skills
- Ability to design/detail using Revit
- Previous experience working on large scale projects would be highly beneficial
- Experienced within the Architectural industry
- Knowledge of UK best practice standards and Building Regulations