|Salary||£26000 - £32000 per annum||Sector||Engineering, Building & Construction|
Do you want to work at a thriving Architectural practice that encourages its staff to progress and develop? Do you want to play a part in creating large, contemporary residential projects? This could be the role for you!
An excellent award-winning construction consultancy in the centre of Birmingham is currently recruiting for a Part 2 Architectural Assistant. Having recently won a multi-storey residential project they are looking to expand the team!
A successful Part 2 Architectural Assistant candidate will receive the opportunity to work within a nationwide practice, meet clients, visit sites and working across all RIBA stages on multiple projects. This is an excellent opportunity to join a team of talented people working on cutting edge local and national projects.
The Role: Part 2 Architectural Assistant
- Production of information drawings, sketches and graphics
- Assisting the Project Architects on larger schemes
- Liaise with the client and external consultants, attending design team meetings, managing collaborative communication streams and ensuring that the design projects are on schedule
- Working involvement in all stages of the RIBA Plan of Work
- Suitable Architectural qualification and previous residential experience
- Experience working within the UK regulatory system (Planning and Building Regulations)
- Proficiency with Revit is essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Motivated, creative and confident individual aiming to develop their skills