|Salary||£25000 - £33000 per annum||Sector||Professional & Admin|
The successful applicant will work closely with their team of Financial Advisors, assisting in preparing recommendations and producing suitability reports in line with company policy. The role will also involve promoting the companies services in a professional, compliant manner.
Main Duties and responsibilities:
- Vetting and processing new business applications for all products.
- Utilise our clients in house system to ensure client records are kept upto date.
- Preparing client meetings, ensuring all documents are correct and compliant.
- Assisting with client queries, both via telephone and email.
- Corresponding with investment companies and Financial firms to ensure all documentation has been sent out correctly.
- Maintain a knowledge of providers, systems and requirements.
- Use of financial software such as FE analytics, Select a Pension and Dynamic planner.
- Financial services knowledge and excellent Administration skills required.
- Understanding of the Financial planning process.
- Financial planning certification.
- Excellent, professional communication skills both verbally and written.
- Ability to multi task.
- Organisational skills is a must.