|Salary||£17000 - £20000 per annum, Benefits: Incentives and Bonuses||Sector||Professional & Admin|
Due to continued expansion, Our client are looking for a Commercial & Bridging Mortgage Specialist to join their growing team.
The Commercial & Bridging Mortgage Specialist prime responsibility is to assist business partners with placement, packaging and completion of Commercial & Bridging Mortgages on behalf of their clients.
An attractive commission structure is available based on successful completion of the probation period and hitting targets.
- Researching and Instructing Valuations.
- Keeping up to date with product and criteria.
- Checking supporting documents within money laundering and financial crime guidelines.
- An analytical approach to work.
- Complying with company policies and procedures.
- Managing workflows and day to day diary management.
- Completion of Commercial & Bridging Mortgage processing.
- Land Registry and Credit Checking
- Good Communicator.
- Ability to use initiative.
- Ability to hit deadlines.
- Good decision maker, especially under pressure.
- Team player.
CeMAP or equivalent qualification is desirable but not necessary
The role will report directly to the Head of Operations.
Unlike other Commercial & Bridging Specialist Mortgage companies you will be provided with the leads and no canvassing is expected.
Hours of Work & Resources
Core hours Monday - Friday, 9am -5.30pm - there is an expectation that tasks are completed and in order to achieve this, there may be the need to work outside of the core hours.
20 days holiday per annum.
Salary is negotiable.
6 months probation period
Incentives and Bonuses