|Location||Royal Leamington Spa||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||£25000 per annum||Sector||Executive and Management|
• Review fact finds, file notes, client risk profile questionnaires etc. as provided by the Financial Advisers to gain an understanding of the client requirements discussed and agreed.
• Undertake quotes using relevant in-house platforms or request quotes from external providers.
• Undertake the necessary research and analysis, including:
• Fund analysis
• Fund research
• Compile suitability reports detailing the recommended advice to suit the client's needs, uploading the report into the system for the Financial Adviser to pick up remotely.
• Discuss the reports with the Financial Adviser, amending as necessary.
• Instruct the IFA Administrator to proceed with preparation of the pack for the client.
• Pre-populate client application forms ready for the Financial Adviser to discuss with the client.
The successful candidate will need to have previous experience working as a Paraplanner. You will be Diploma qualified or working towards the Level 4 qualification. You will need to have the ability to research and understand investments and pensions. Due to the location you will need to have access to a car.