|Salary:||£35000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-03-04 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Ilamathy Tamijarissane|
|Job Published:||March 04, 2019 18:59|
A Charitable Organisation is recruiting for an experienced Paramedic, to join their exceptional team based in Bicester. You will be responsible for providing high-quality and effective clinical care to the community by responding to a wide range of situations including medical emergencies, urgent hospital admissions and routine journeys such as inter-hospital transfers.
Our client will support your continuous professional development and expect you to remain engaged with the Paramedic community to keep a personal development portfolio. This is an exciting time to be a Paramedic with this organisation as they are building their services they offer to their customers.
This is a full-time permanent role paying £35,000 per annum, 42 hours per week!. A close-knit working environment and a commitment to a good work-life balance.
The Paramedic will most likely have/be:
- HCPC registered paramedics with 2 years post registration
- Knowledgeable and passionate about providing a high level of patient care and interested in joining a well-established organisation with excellent CQC reports and a history of providing quality customer service and patient care
- Fantastic pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Health and wellbeing portal
- Access to discounts portal including gym discounts
- High street stores and restaurants and access to our confidential assistance programme