Painter & Decorator
- Job Reference: 00073335-1
- Date Posted: 13 May 2022
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Guildford, Surrey
- Salary: £16.00 to £18.00 Per Hour
- Sector: Construction, Trades & Services
- Job Type: Temporary
Riverview Recruitment are delighted to offer a 3 month temporary role for two Maintenance Painters to work for one of our clients in Guildford to start in ASAP.
Your new role
As the Painter in the Estates Maintenance Team, you will be responsible for completing the inspection programme of planned, preventative maintenance and refurbishment of all areas.
For this role you will maintain all areas within commercial and domestic areas with tasks including wall and ceiling preparation, painting walls ceilings and woodwork.
Hours of work are 36/40 hours per week, (8am – 4.12pm) with a 1-hour lunch break, over a 5-day week (Monday to Friday).
What you'll need to succeed
* City & Guilds in Painting & Decorating.
* Ideally at least two years practical experience in a similar domestic/commercial maintenance role.
* Experience of working in a varied environment.
* Good timekeeping and attention to detail.
* You will need your own brushes, rollers and Whites.
All necessary steps have been taken to ensure that this position follows the Governments guidelines