|Salary||£29921 per annum||Sector||Miscellaneous|
The PA will act as the Director of Marketing's central point of contact, both internally and externally, maintaining a high level of professionalism at all times. Duties include:
- To be responsible for providing a timely, efficient and proactive PA service in a confidential, discreet and professional manner ensuring that urgent issues are brought to the Director's attention quickly.
- To provide a range of proactive PA services including accurate and timely diary management, taking minutes at meetings as required, fielding of internal and external telephone calls and email management in a way that is consistent with the highest level of efficiency and customer service.
- To be responsible for the coordination of meetings (ensuring all associated agendas/documents are prepared and circulated to meet given deadlines), as well as organising events and travel/catering arrangements within budget as required.
- Undertake research projects for the Director, providing detailed information with supporting facts and figures and recommendations for implementation as required from time to time.
- Prepare, organise and monitor the authorisation of invoices and payment requests electronically, using eBis.
- To ensure the highest level of confidentiality and discretion in all matters.
- Significant secretarial experience at Director level
- Diary management experience
- Experienced user of MS Office including MS Project
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Planning, administration and organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workload effectively
- Effective interpersonal skills - able to engage effectively with a range of audiences
- Able to prioritise workload consistently paying due attention to detail, whilst working within tight timeframes
- Strong team player able to work effectively with diverse client groups
- Ability to work unsupervised whilst managing own workload
- Ability to manage confidential issues with appropriate levels of discretion