PA / Personal Assistant
|Job Title:||PA / Personal Assistant|
|Salary:||£34000 - £35000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2018-12-11 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Suzanne Patel|
|Job Published:||December 11, 2018 15:06|
The main purpose of the Team Personal Assistant will be to provide proactive support to the Development Director, Development Director, South-West and Director, Strategic Land to help them maximise their productivity and manage their workloads. One director is based in south-west England. Duties include:
- Organise and maintain diaries, travel and conference arrangements and manage email accounts.
- Organise and attend weekly catch up meetings with the Development Director and team.
- Manage incoming calls, mail and other correspondence for the Development Director & Project Team as required and greet their visitors to the London office in a welcoming professional manner.
- Organise meetings as requested and send out calendar invites to participants including agenda and other documents as necessary.
- Complete and process properly authorised expense claims.
- Prepare the boardroom prior to meetings, ensuring refreshments and catering are provided where required.
- Attend meetings where requested. Take minutes, record actions, produce action lists, circulate and monitor actions to ensure they are completed.
- Assist with the organisation of internal and external events as required.
- Experience of working a busy client facing office environment in an executive or team support role.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experienced user of Outlook particularly the diary management functions.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Strong administrative skills and able to multitask.
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to show initiative and is capable of managing own workload.
- Ability to produce accurate work and is detail conscious.
- Highly professional and well presented; an excellent team player with a 'can do' mentality.
- Strong numeracy skills.
- Experienced minute taker and preparing documentation for a board level audience.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's