|Job Title:||PA/Office Coordinator|
|Location:||310 Broadway, Salford|
|Salary:||Up to £30,000 depending on experience|
|Start Date:||2019-06-19 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Davina Healey|
|Job Published:||June 19, 2019 08:54|
As a PA/Office coordinator you'll provide full administrative support to the Finance Director of Infrastructure and Investment and Director of FP&A and be the office co-ordinator to the regional finance office.
In this role, you will have to handle pressure and be capable of multi-tasking on a regular basis, as well as enjoying making decisions that will have a positive impact on our Salford based Finance teams and also Service Operations Finance teams who are geographical based across the UK.Package description
Competitive salary up to £30,000 + Bonus + BenefitsMain responsibilities
- Overall responsibility for ensuring that the Central Salford Finance office runs effectively & efficiently
- Call screening and answering telephones, taking and sending messages as required; ‘meeting & greeting’ visitors
- Email and diary management where appropriate and required
- Ensuring correct procedures and processes are in place as per credit policy, to chase payments from customers on a regular basis
- Ensuring that all queries are resolved within agreed timeframes
- Dealing with expense claims, purchase orders, Invoices, new supplier set up, departmental subscriptions and memberships for senior Management
- Assisting with correspondence, presentations and reports
- Producing organisation charts, updating intranet pages and compiling internal communication including management of internal communication screens
- Organising travel, overnight stays and hotel accommodation for the senior management
- Organising team event, catering, offsite meetings and training courses, ensuring management team are well prepared for meetings in advance
- Previous experience of working as a PA (ideally within the financial sector but that’s not essential)
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Discretion, engendering trust and confidence with great attention to detail
- Excellent customer service & organisational skills along with a ‘can do’ attitude and fantastic telephone manner
- Ability to be proactive and use own initiative
- Intermediate level proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office packages including but not limited to Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- General office management knowledge and experience including facilities, scheduling and organising meetings and coordinating office hospitality.
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to further engage ex-forces personnel and reservists. Those applying for roles with us who meet the essential criteria advertised under the ‘ideal candidate’ on the vacancy advertised are guaranteed to progress within the selection process.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's