PA / Marketing Assistant
|Job Title:||PA / Marketing Assistant|
|Salary:||£32000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-05-07 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Suzanne Patel|
|Job Published:||May 07, 2019 17:33|
This is a 8 month fixed term contract, with the possibility to go permanent and will pay £32,000 pro rota.
The PA / Marketing Assistant will provide PA support to the Senior Clerk, Marketing assistance to the Senior Clerk and the Clerking team and assistance to the Head of Marketing. Duties include:
- To provide full administrative support to the Senior Clerk on a day-to-day basis, including word processing, photocopying, expenses, arranging travel and itinerary, faxing, filing, telephone calls, correspondence, taking messages, arranging lunches/dinners, booking appointments and meetings.
- Providing marketing support to the Senior Clerk and Clerking team on client marketing events: obtaining costing's for the hire of appropriate venues, the hire of equipment and drinks or refreshments; assisting in the publication of a marketing & events diary; to assist in arranging internal seminars and training events; meet and greet at events; prepare and type up minutes of marketing meetings
- Set overall marketing budget
- Carry out impact analysis of events/seminars
- Assist in the upkeep of the website (uploading new content/news etc.)
- To help create and maintain a database or databases for marketing purposes containing the names of clients, contacts etc.
- Previous experience of working as a PA at senior level.
- Previous Marketing or events experience.
- Knowledge and experience in the Legal sector.
- Knowledge and expertise of MS Office and various software support packages.
- Efficiency in dealing with work and accuracy of work produced.
- Fast and accurate typing skills.
- Ability to work with initiative, maintaining a flexible and responsible attitude.
- Good team working.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's