PA / Executive
|Job Title:||PA / Executive|
|Salary:||£12.80 - £15.30 per hour|
|Start Date:||2019-07-29 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Chloe Kelly|
|Job Published:||July 29, 2019 11:53|
As this is sick cover there is potential for the role to be longer term.
You will manage diaries / schedules for the board of directors.
You will prioritise activities in line with business objectives, attend meetings and take accurate minutes and produce or manage (depending on quantity) the production of packs for projects and various initiatives.
If you have a "get up and go" attitude, love a challenge with experience as a Personal Assistant / Executive Assistant this will be the right role for you.
The hours are Monday - Friday. Full time. 37.5 hours a week - Flexible start and finish times.
Hourly rate is depending upon experience.
Dress code is smart.
Duties will include:
- Assisting with general administration where appropriate.
- Proactively preparing files.
- Prepare papers and reports for meetings as required.
- Schedule and ensure Directors have all reading/preparatory work prior to meetings.
- Sorting / distribution of post
- Co-ordinate and arrange travel and accommodation bookings
- Arranging and facilitating meetings and events and effectively handle a heavy and demanding workload.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's