|Salary||£30000 per annum||Sector||Miscellaneous|
Regulatory body is seeking an experienced PA to support two Executive Directors at their City of London offices.
This is a fixed term contract to start ASAP until September 2019 and will pay £30,000 pro rota.
The PA will deliver a range of support services to Executive Directors to include:
- Effective management and co-ordination of the Executive Directors' diary engagements, ensuing they have the appropriate documentation for all engagements.
- Drafting and editing correspondence, reports and other documentation
- Assisting with budget monitoring and managing AX transactions
- Accompanying Executive Directors at external meetings as needed to minute/note actions/assist
- Preparation of agenda for internal meetings, taking minutes and monitoring actions
- Providing all other secretarial and administrative support as needed whilst acting in a professional manner at all times demonstrating high levels of confidentiality, discretion and integrity.
- Engagement with the Executive Directors to prioritise incoming post/emails, initiate actions, dealing with if appropriate on own initiative
- Coordinate with others on behalf of the Executive Directors in the preparation and submission of Board and committees papers
- Engagement with internal and external stakeholders to deliver on tasks as required in line with the SMT's strategic direction.
- Substantial senior personal assistant and administrative experience
- Excellent written and document presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to provide a courteous and professional service to all external stakeholders and contacts
- Excellent verbal communication skills in order to explain data/give routine advice easily and succinctly
- Up to date IT literacy skills/experience of MS Office including Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- High level organisation and prioritisation skills and the ability to manage multiple routine and non-routine tasks
- Accurate minute taking skills
- Willing to travel to other office locations on occasion