|Salary||£25000 - £30000 per annum||Sector||Miscellaneous|
They are looking for a Senior P2P Accounting Assistant to join their busy finance team on a 12 month full time contract to cover maternity leave.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Responsible for monitoring and developing Supplier processes for a number of Procurement categories
• Providing Supplier invoicing performance feedback to the Procurement department and discussing improvement plans with the Supplier
• Identifying the root cause of Supplier invoicing issues, working alongside Suppliers to design and implement solutions, then monitoring through to completion
• Managing the outsourced Direct Debit payment allocation process, ensuring supplier issues are resolved quickly to maintain unallocated cash within targets
• Manage day to day payments activity, ensure there are sufficient controls and offer process improvements
• Perform month end controls and compliance processes, identifying gaps and implementing improvements
• Understand SSC activities, perform weekly reviews and support the Continuous Improvement drive
• Provide project support including performance trending insights, root cause analysis & process development
• Other transactional activity as required both within the team
We are looking for a part qualified accountant who is dedicated to achieving the accounting qualification. You will be able to visualise processes and deliver changes, and passionate about improving processes.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.