|Job Title:||P2P Clerk|
|Start Date:||2019-05-01 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Zoe Donnelly|
|Job Published:||May 01, 2019 11:34|
We are currently recruiting for a P2P Clerk based from our Finance Shared Services in Salford. You will be a key point of contact and liaison for P2P activities in the UKI, handling escalated and complex issues and driving vendor and business complianceMain responsibilities
- Managing remaining invoice processing e.g. manual keying, scanning paper invoices.
- Act as a local point of contact for the business and liaise with ESSC to resolve escalated issues and urgent queries.
- Handle legal letters/claims, Bailiffs, vendors who have put us ‘on stop’
- Key Strategic Supplier meetings to reconcile accounts (service operations, vendor on boarding )
- Specific regional projects in the P2P area
- Work alongside Service Operations Supply Management on vendor process management and issue resolution
- Key point of contact for specific workstreams for operational segments in driving efficiency and compliance
- Identify and implement tactical performance improvements
- Conduct reporting related to P2P
- Strong Customer service and Interpersonal / people skills
- Deliver to strict guidelines and to tight deadlines
- Must be able to demonstrate a high standard of communications skills, with the ability to identify the optimum communication channel
- Comprehensive knowledge of accounts payable process and procedure is essential, along with the ability to demonstrate excellent influencing skills
- Be Confident
- Take Accountability
- A strong focus on quality and alignment to Sodexo’s values
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland.