- Job Reference: 00095241-1
- Date Posted: 4 November 2022
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Chatham, Kent
- Salary: £23,500 to £38,000
- Sector: Education
- Job Type: Contract
Are you a qualified teacher of PE and looking for flexible work for the academic year? Or do you have a sports coaching background keen to pursue a career working within schools?
In order to support growing demand, Simply Education are working with schools in and around Medway to recruit qualified teachers, instructors, and cover supervisors to help with day-to-day cover. So whether you are looking for flexible work, or a full-time position, Simply Education will be able to find the best fit for you!
We are looking for someone who:
• Has experience teaching Physical Education or coaching sports.
• Has excellent behaviour management.
• Has good knowledge of the British Notional Curriculum.
• Can promote cultural development.
• Has great communication and lesson delivery skills.
• Can close the gap in performance of all pupils with special educational needs or disabilities.
Simply Education’s specialist consultants will be on hand throughout the recruitment process to provide guidance and information about any roles we have available. We started our journey in January 2006 with the aim to provide teaching staff with local supply work and permanent roles. Over the years we have built strong working relationships with our schools, and we pride ourselves on placing enthusiastic candidates in their ideal teaching roles.
The key benefits of working with Simply Education are:
• Your own dedicated Secondary school consultant.
• Access to our unique Educational Development Managers who provide free CPD training.
• A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs.
• 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone.
• Minimal administration (no timesheets).
• Email and SMS verification of bookings.
• Online diary of bookings, you pick when you want to work!
• School directions.
• £75 refer-a-friend scheme.
All candidates who register with Simply Education are required to provide references for the previous 2 years of work, as well as complete an enhanced DBS check. Due to COVID-19 regulations, any interviews we hold will be conducted over a Zoom call.
If you are interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call our Kent branch on (phone number removed).
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Kent office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available