- Job Reference: 00027459-1
- Date Posted: 14 November 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Pudsey
- Salary: £9.50 to £10.00 Per Hour
- Sector: Administration, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £9.50-£10.00 per hour
Hours Wed 9am -6pm, Thurs 12pm-8pm, Fri 9am-6.30pm
Once a month Saturdays, due to increase
Part time RECEPTIONIST/ADMINISTRATOR needed with Secretarial skills. We are looking for an outgoing, confident individual. This is a very busy clinic environment and would only suit someone who has the quick ability to learn and able to have the initiative to work on own or as a team member. This is an exciting busy role, and has many different spheres to the job description, ranging from secretarial/audio typing to reception services.
This position would suit someone that has had experience in marketing or sales as part of their curriculum. Medical secretary skills would be a definite advantage.
Articulate and good presentation is a must for this position, together with a good use of the English language. Part of this position will include helping our assistant Manager in running our foot hospital service which is on Saturdays.
Must be able to cover for holidays and sickness at short notice and work some Saturdays as part of what is needed for this role.
WHAT IS NEEDED FOR THIS POSITION
* MINIMUM ENGLISH GRADE B MATHS C . 5 GCSES
* AUDIO TYPING
* RECEPTION DUTIES
* ADMINISTRATION BACKGROUND
* SMART, OUTGOING, ARTICULATE
* EXCELLENT COMPUTER SKILLS ONLY
* SMART APPEARANCE
* WELL SPOKEN
* SALES AND MARKETING AN ADVANTAGE
* COVER FOR HOLIDAY AND SICKNESS AND SATURDAYS A MUST
* QUICK LEARNER AND WILLING TO GO THAT EXTRA MILE FOR THE COMPANY
* GOOD INITIATIVE SKILLS
* TEAM PLAYER
screen and masks provided, gel at the front door and all practitioners wearing masks or visors, cleaning for reception equipment and front reception and rooms