P/T HR Advisor
|Job Title:||P/T HR Advisor|
|Salary:||£16500 - £17000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-07-23 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Michelle Sayers|
|Job Published:||July 23, 2019 18:08|
An established charity situated in the Docklands is looking for a part time HR Advisor to assist them with their payroll, recruitment and employee relations. You will be working with a small team and will be supporting the Operations Director. To be successful in this role you will require experience with managing the recruitment and selection processes as well as have an understanding of employee relations and liaising with senior managers on how to deal with certain cases.
The role is offered on a part time basis of 20 hours per week but the days of work are flexible to fit around your availability.
- Manage the on-boarding process for all new starters
- Dealing with employee relations
- Advise and support line managers with HR issues such as poor performance, Deal with long term sickness, parental leave etc.
- Partner with the company's external Heath & Safety consultant re risk assessments and inspections
- Process payroll on a monthly basis
- Manage the administration of all benefits and reward programmes.
Payroll processing experience preferred
Experience of recruitment and selection process
CIPD Level 3
Competent in using MS Suite and HRIS
Excellent knowledge of Payroll and Employee relations
A strong communicator both verbally and written
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's