Overhead Crane Engineer
|Job Title:||Overhead Crane Engineer|
|Salary:||£48000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-07-29 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Steve Newey|
|Job Published:||July 04, 2019 14:14|
My Wolverhampton based client have over three decades of experience and are a Market Leader in the Manufacture and Service of Crane & Hoist Equipment. They are looking for experienced Engineers to join their Service Team. The successful candidates will be involved in the installation, repair, maintenance and service of a variety of lifting equipment.
• Carrying out the installation of new equipment;
• Performing preventative maintenance and repairs on overhead cranes;
• Trouble- shooting equipment breakdowns;
• Consulting with customers on repair and safety issues;
• Implementing the appropriate documentation.
Skills & Qualifications:
• You must be apprenticeship trained or time served and be fully conversant with Electrical/and/or Mechanical disciplines;
• You will have 17th/18th edition Electrical qualification or have the relevant Mechanical qualifications (such as City & Guilds Level 3 or an ONC/HNC);
• You can be Electrically or Mechanically biased, but should have some experience of the other discipline;
• A good knowledge of the associated risks when working at height;
• Proven background working with overhead cranes and hoists;
You must be physically fit and able to work at heights;
• Have a willingness to work extra hours if required;
• Hold a current (clean) driving licence.
Starting salary of £15ph (giving OTE of £48k) which included paid travel, could rise to £17ph subject to experience and ability (giving OTE of £60k). There is the opportunity to work additional overtime and you will get 25 days holiday, plus 8 days UK Bank Holidays (paid 50 hours per week/10 hours per day). Other benefits include a company van, P.D.A., corporate clothing and specialised tools. The positions are available for an immediate or asap start.
Please click apply to submit your details or email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org alternatively call 0121 500 5161.