|Salary||£34000 - £39000 per annum||Sector||Manufacturing & Industrial, Engineering|
My Wolverhampton based client have over two decades of experience in the Manufacture and Service of Crane & Hoist Equipment and they are now looking for an experienced Engineer to join their Service Team. The successful candidate will be involved in the installation, repair, maintenance and service of a variety of lifting equipment.
• Carrying out the installation of new equipment;
• Performing preventative maintenance and repairs on overhead cranes;
• Trouble- shooting equipment breakdowns;
• Consulting with customers on repair and safety issues;
• Implementing the appropriate documentation.
Skills & Qualifications:
• You must be apprenticeship trained or equivalent and be fully conversant with electrical and mechanical disciplines;
• You will have the 17th or 18th edition electrical qualification;
• Whilst electrically biased you will also have a good level of mechanical experience;
• A good knowledge of the associated risks when working at height;
• Proven background working with overhead cranes and hoists;
You must be physically fit and able to work at heights;
• Have a willingness to work extra hours if required;
• Hold a current (clean) driving licence.
Attractive starting salary of £14ph (giving OTE of £34k) working a 47 hour week (including paid travelling). There is also the opportunity to work paid overtime. The position is available for an immediate (or asap) start.
Please click apply to submit your details or email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org alternatively call 0121 500 5161.