Outbound Sales Advisor
- Job Reference: 00033348-1
- Date Posted: 31 December 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Sheffield
- Salary: £18,137
- Sector: Sales & Marketing, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
Join CC33 as a Customer Sales Advisor earning £18,137 per annum. You’ll enjoy the freedom and support you need to make an impact: making fans of the products you and thousands of other households enjoy every day for this fantastic campaign.
What you’ll do:
* 40 hours Monday – Friday.
* Make calls to existing or potential new customers who are thinking of leaving, purchasing or want to make changes to their package.
* Spend time understanding the customers’ needs during the call, to offer the best solution.
* Focus on selling the right packages to the right customer.
* Learn about the products.
* Brilliant listening skills.
* Ability to emphasis and understand the customer.
* A healthy streak of ambition in sales.
* A passion for sales and selling the products.
* Experience within customer service and sales.
We’ll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, let our Recruitment Team know.
There’s a reason people can’t stop talking about #TeamCC33. Our great range of benefits really are something special, here are just a few:
* Bonus incentives
* Individual and Team rewards
* Pension Scheme
* Progression opportunities + many more!
* Generous holiday allowance, pension schemes.
* Healthcare options, gym memberships, eye care vouchers and much more.
Plantation House, Ecclesall Road, Sheffield, S11 8NX
Your base site will be in Sheffield, however due to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic, we’re having to flex our recruitment process to ensure we keep you and our staff safe. If you are invited to an interview, it’s likely this will be a virtual interview using video or phone call, and we’ll do our best to make the process smooth and straight forward for you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we may ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer