|Salary||£8.86 per hour||Sector||Call Centre & Customer Service|
£8.86 per hour plus monthly bonus (£200 to £300 p/m)
Monday & Tuesday 2pm to 8pm, Wednesday & Thursday 2pm to 7:30pm and Friday 2pm to 7pm
Temporary to permanent (12 weeks)
Our client in Walton are seeking several Outbound Customer Service Advisors to join their reactivation team on a temporary to permanent basis. The main purpose of the role will be to contact lapsed customers and find out if they would be interested in reactivating their accounts with the business. There is no direct cold calling with this position. On offer is a starting hourly rate of £8.86 plus monthly bonus (£200 to £300 p/m). After three months the hourly wage will rise to £9.46 followed by a future rise to £10.07 per hour.
This role is temporary for 12 weeks leading to permanent employment should work ethic and attendance be satisfactory.
You will be contracted for 28 hours a week working Monday & Tuesday 2pm to 8pm, Wednesday & Thursday 2pm to 7:30pm and Friday 2pm to 7pm. There is no weekend work with this position.
The main duties of an Outbound Sales Advisor are;
- Make contact with lapsed customers of the business
- Build a relationship and find out reasons for not engaging with the business recently
- Take a consultative approach and offer solutions, offers or new services to entice customer return
- Offer an excellent service to the customer to increase return opportunities
- Keep the CRM system updated of activity
- Process information of those customers who wish to reactivate their accounts
To be considered for the position of Outbound Customer Service Advisor you must;
- Ideally have outbound telephone experience (can be either B2C or B2B). Those from a service background will be considered provided you have cross-selling experience.
- Be confident, outgoing and a great team player
- Be available to work early evenings through the week
Keywords; sales; call centre; contact centre; call agent; call advisor; sales agent; sales advisor; outbound; retentions; b2b; b2c; business to business; business to customer; sales executive; sales associate; sales consultant; sales representative; internal sales; inbound; customer service; telesales; telemarketing; telemarketer; Walton; bootle; Liverpool; merseyside