|Salary||£21000 per annum||Sector||Call Centre & Customer Service|
Do you have solid PC, data entry and order processing experience?
Are you self-motivated, enthusiastic and customer service focussed?
We may have a role for you...
Our Banbury based client is seeking a Order Processor to support with logistics, stock control and planning around Customer Service & Sales.
- Process sales enquiries through to delivery
- Quote customers as delegated by traders
- Ensure stock availability
- Raise sales invoices
- Raise purchase and sales contracts
- Maintain contract and stock records
- Generate contract cost analyses
- Deal with customer complaints and maintain records
- Process sample requests
- Good telephone skills/manner
- Team working ability
- Inventory planning experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word & Excel
- Previous office based customer service experience is essential
Candidates with a positive attitude and the ability to work well in a busy and varied environment are key to this role.
This is a permanent full-time role paying up to 21k annually depending on experience. Hours 8:30am - 5:00pm Monday to Friday.
Free parking plus other excellent benefits.
If you have relevant experience and are interested in this role, please APPLY now!