|Job Title:||Order Processor|
|Salary:||£21000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-01-18 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Crissy Stone|
|Job Published:||January 18, 2019 11:44|
Do you have solid PC, data entry and order processing experience?
Are you self-motivated, enthusiastic and customer service focussed?
We may have a role for you...
Our Banbury based client is seeking a Order Processor to support with logistics, stock control and planning around Customer Service & Sales.
Duties include -
- Process sales enquiries through to delivery
- Quote customers as delegated by traders
- Ensure stock availability
- Raise sales invoices
- Raise purchase and sales contracts
- Maintain contract and stock records
- Generate contract cost analyses
- Deal with customer complaints and maintain records
- Process sample requests
- Good telephone skills/manner
- Team working ability
- Inventory planning experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word & Excel
- Previous office based customer service experience is essential
Candidates with a positive attitude and the ability to work well in a busy and varied environment are key to this role.
This is a permanent full-time role paying up to 21k annually depending on experience. Hours 8:30am - 5:00pm Monday to Friday.
Free parking plus other excellent benefits.
If you have relevant experience and are interested in this role, please APPLY now!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Customer Order Administrator
£21000 - £25000 per annum
£8.21 per hour
Swedish -Customer Service
£27000 per annum
£22500 - £25000 per annum
£9.80 per hour, Benefits: Regular pay reviews & Potential to earn bonus