|Salary||£8.50 - £9.50 per annum||Sector||Driving & Logistics|
Duration: Temp To Perm
Shift: 09:00 to 18:00 Mon to Friday
Salary: £8.50 to £9.50 per hour dependent upon experience.
Our client is a very successful and rapidly expanding supplier of electric motors based in Hartlebury. They are seeking to recruit three Order Picker/Packers to support their expansion. You will need to be understanding of the needs of the business, gain product knowledge and ensure that your picking is accurate. You will probably be have previous experience with Order Picking and Packing. This company is proud to have a very low staff turnover since their inception.
As an Order Picker/Packer you will need;
* Current C/Bal and/or Reach Truck FLT Licence
* Attention to detail in order picking correctly first time
* Attention to detail in maintaining accurate records.
* Excellent interpersonal skills.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Accuracy in identifying parts picking the right component first time.
* To be willing to suggest improvements to stock/stores system where appropriate.
The ideal Candidate will;
* Be experienced in the use of Counterbalance and or Reach FLT.
* Have order picking experience
* Be numerate & literate.
* Be reliable and an excellent timekeeper.
* Be friendly and personable in dealing with other members of staff.
* Understand the importance of keeping accurate records and 'going the extra mile'
Our client is a rapidly expanding business. This is an excellent time to move into such a successful business. There are many avenues for you develop into in the future should you wish to progress and further your career. This company will support your ongoing career development and has an exceptionally low staff turnover.
To be considered for this role please click 'Apply' and follow the instructions.