Order Management Co Ordinator
|Job Title:||Order Management Co Ordinator|
|Salary:||£11 per hour|
|Start Date:||2019-01-14 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Gemma Morton|
|Job Published:||January 02, 2019 16:31|
£11 per hour
3 month contract with potential to go permanent
My client is looking for someone who can support their accounts department.
• The effective day-to-day co-ordination of sales accounts on an administration level as well as being responsible for all supply chain/procurement activities within a designated product group.
• Handling of incoming sales calls, both from account holders and non-account holders
• Manage sales accounts – quotations/orders/credits etc
• Producing and maintaining of order schedules for larger accounts
• Dealing with all aspects of collections and returns
• Continually monitor the back order situation and actively seek to reduce back order quantities
• To appraise customers of the delivery situation when delays are foreseen
• By use of effective load planning ensure continuous reductions in transport costs
• Running of designated MRPs to raise purchase orders for specific dates
• Monitoring trends and changes in requirement of parts, forecasting and safety stocks
• As part of a team structure, be prepared to cover and/or assist other team members as directed by the Order Management Manager.
• Actively seek to identify areas/procedures within both the department and the supply chain as a whole, where improvements could be made and, in conjunction with the Order Management Manager, suggest new ideas for implementation.
• Attend and support exhibitions and shows (usually two exhibitions a year in February and October)
• Holiday cover for other members of the team
• Once trained and experienced on the sales side, other training such as production planner may be given.
• Proven high level of accuracy in literacy and numeracy; due to the nature of the job a good standard of Maths and English is required.
• Nationally recognised qualification e.g. minimum of GCSE or equivalent in English (and ideally maths)
• Experience of sales administration and order processing is essential
• Experience in purchasing and preferably procurement environment and/or experience in production planning
• Previous experience of using an MRP system to manage inventory levels and product demands whilst controlling the master data to achieve optimum results
• Excellent call handling skills/experience
Ideal (but not essential):
• Have worked with or have an understanding of SAP or will have worked with an ERP system previously
• Basic engineering/mechanical knowledge would be advantageous
Competencies and Capabilities
• Good organisational skills is essential
• Proven customer care skills, specifically via the phone
• Be computer literate. Must be competent in Word and Excel and be able to use email and the internet
• Produce high quality documentation
• Retrieve, input and produce information for standard reports both manually and electronically
• Communicate effectively with people at all levels in a calm, confident and mature manner on the telephone and in person
• Work efficiently and accurately
• To be able to work under the pressure of a fast pace sales/service desk
• Problem solve and implement solutions
• Be able to focus on customer service and delivery excellence
• Be able to recognise, adhere to and produce high standards in all areas of work and be able to work under pressure
• Be a team player and have a flexible approach to work and the organisation as a whole
• Be pleasant, helpful and respectful to internal and external colleagues and customers
• Be able to prioritorise and manage own workload
• Maintain confidentiality of information
• The willingness to update skills/attend training when required
Please contact myself on 01926334485 or email@example.com
Pertemps specialise in temporary and permanent recruitment for Commercial, Industrial, Driving, Logistics, Engineering & Technical sectors.
If this particular vacancy is not of interest to you, we have other opportunities available in these sectors at www.pertemps.co.uk
Seeking temporary work? All Pertemps flexible employees receive a guaranteed hours contract of employment and enjoy company benefits, so register online today!'
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Management Accountant (qualified)
Account Manager - Facilities Management Provider
£65000 - £70000 per annum
Lead Buyer - Electrical & Electronics
£38000 - £45000 per annum
£21500 per annum
Business Assurance Manager (HSQE)
Middlesbrough or Staffordshire
Competitive dependent upon experience