|Location||Great Yarmouth, Norfolk||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||£35000 - £45000 per annum||Sector||Engineering|
Your main responsibilities are as follows;
- To develop and design Opto-electronic products suitable in harsh environment applications,
- To develop the manufacturing process,
- To develop and define various different testing systems and methods,
- The process of design and manufacture various prototypes,
- And to transfer products from NPI to manufacture.
Your main Objectives are as follows;
- To undertake identified aspects of the design and development of new products,
- Actively optimise or improve various aspects of design, function or processing of existing
- Give support to other departments relating to design or test and to perform effective
It is expected that applicants will be qualified to level 6, or better, of the Framework for Higher Education Qualifications:
- bachelor's degrees
- proven commercial experience
However, applicants will be considered in light of their technical knowledge, experience and demonstrable skills where formal qualifications at level 6 or above are incomplete or absent.
- Strong Electronics & Optoelectronics design engineering background,
- Experience of Opto electronics design and development,
- Experience of High Reliability microelectronics design and development,
- Working knowledge of hybrid layout/Altium or equivalent.
Or desirable to have;
- Software simulation knowledge of Zemax,
- Familiarity with ERP / MRP systems,
- Familiarity with Quality Systems.
For further information, please apply online, or contact Alex Verdon on / 01793 317850
Omega resource group are acting as the employment agent for this position. Please visit our website for more vacancies.
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.