|Salary||£25000 - £29000 per annum||Sector||Manufacturing & Industrial, Engineering|
Salary: £25,000.00 (reviewed after training) + overtime
A genuine exciting time to join my client based in Birmingham who produce and supply high quality branded paper hygiene products to independent, retail and wholesale customers throughout the UK.
My client is expanding and are in need of problem solving individuals with a mechanical or maintenance background.
Your main role will be to maintain and operate High Volume Production Machinery ensuring downtime is kept to a minimum. The operator maintainer role is hands on, operating the machine as well as completing basic maintenance, changeovers, set ups, lubrications etc
Do you have the following skills and experience we require?
• Experience of maintaining and setting High Volume Production Machinery
• Knowledge of HMI (Human-Machine Interface), based Machinery (Preferably)
• Mechanical or maintenance background
• Experience of working within a FMCG environment
• NVQ Level 3 Mechanical engineering or equivalent
• Good English and Maths competency
Straight to permanent job opportunity (Not Temp to Perm)
Working Continental Shift Patterns 2 Days on 2 Nights on, followed by 4 days off (6am to 6pm and 6pm to 6am)
In return, you will receive a starting wage of £11.83p/h (reviewed after training period) and staff sales scheme.
If you feel you have the necessary skills we are looking for please click apply or contact me directly on 0121 500 5161 email@example.com