|Salary||£20000 - £23000 per annum||Sector||Miscellaneous|
£20,000 - £22,000 plus benefits
Our Client, a Global leader in their field, are looking for an Operations Technician to join their team. Reporting to the Regional Supervisor, you will be required to carry out site visits to both residential and commercial properties to assess disaster damage and report back using mobile data capture devices.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a Global Company as an Operations Technician, with excellent career progression opportunities for the right candidates.
Full training will be provided in Quality Management, Health & Safety and the Company restoration standards. Additional training in specialist aspects of restoration services together. Candidates should hold a current UK driving license.
- Deliver site restoration and recovery to both residential and commercial companies
- Inspect and report on damage using mobile data capture devices
- Maintain and provide excellent customer service at all times
- Prepare all relevant paperwork, including, on- site documents, to the pre-agreed company standard
- Deliver all restoration works and manage resources
- Implement and adhere to Quality, Health & Safety processes and procedures at all times
- Work closely with the Service Centre and all relevant departments
- Build, develop and maintain close working relationships with the Supervisor, other technicians and Management
Interested in joining a market leading Global Company as an Operations Technician? Click apply or call Monique at Pertemps 01827 899234 for more information.