|Job Title:||Operations Supervisor|
|Start Date:||January 2019|
|Contact Name:||Kristy Moore|
|Job Published:||December 21, 2018 12:25|
As the successful candidate, your role will involve supervising the working functionality of the warehouse. You will be expected to achieve a progressive improvement and implementation of standards of Constant Perfection.
- Supervision of the day shift to ensure the daily activities are completed to a target of zero errors.
- Preparation and delivery of daily team brief. Making sure all activities and targets set by operations manager are achieved.
- Ensuring compliance with all HMRC procedures with due regard for operational constraints and efficiency.
- Making sure all relevant HMRC paperwork is received in relation to deliveries and any issues reported to the operations manager.
- Reviewing daily performance of your team ensuring all departmental targets, KPIs and deliveries are achieved.
- Record all activity sheets and maintain activity reports. Review monthly KPIs.
- Maintaining records, document information and ensuring operational reports are up to date.
- Oversee completion of all operational reports and ensure all information is submitted daily.
- Direct and motivate the team in ensuring workloads are processed efficiently and best utilisation of labour resources are observed throughout the day.
- Adjust to changing operational demands and priorities ensuring all work completed and targets met.
- Act a as a link between warehouse staff and management.
- Liaise with managers concerning daily workload and staffing issues.
- Stock checks are to be completed to 100% accuracy levels and ensure all stock is accounted for, holding staff accountable for stock integrity standards.
- Informing management of any stock concerns / requirements liaising with the Stock Audit team as required.
- Ensure audit logs are completed and any stock issues reported to your direct manager and relevant departments.
- Complete stock investigations to the highest standard, identifying cause and showing accountability. Monitor investigation trends and challenge individuals that are accountable.
- To deputise for the Operations Manager in their absence.
- Attending morning Operations Meeting and relevant tasks associated with a managers role.
- Will report directly to operations managers and will provide support for other departmental supervisors.
- Responsible for all warehouse operatives with a duty to provide support across the business maintaining company principles.
Decision making authority conducted under guidance of operations manager
Major challenges include high level picking.
Travel between two sites.
- Academic / professional qualifications.
- NVQ Level 3 in warehousing preferred.
- You should have previous warehouse experience goods in and dispatch, with a good knowledge and understanding of stock control procedures.
- Must be competent with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Knowledge and use of Picture Manager an advantage.
- Must have a valid driving licence and own transport.
Working days: Monday to Friday 11.00am - 19.00pm
Competitive salary and excellent benefits package.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£21000 - £24000 per annum
£34000 - £37000 per annum
Delivery Team Supervisor
£19500 per annum
Operations Production Manager
£60000 - £68000 per annum
National Operations Manager - Fire & Security
£60000 - £65000 per annum