|Salary||£8.55 per annum||Sector||Manufacturing & Industrial|
- Represent the company in a professional and efficient manner in order to increase customer satisfaction
- Process all incoming and outgoing shipments in line with company compliance procedures
- Scan shipments
- Ensure all actions are completed quickly and efficiently.
- Maintain a high level of attention to detail.
- Manual lifting of shipments is required.
- Adhere to all company Health & Safety, Quality, Security and Environmental compliance standards which also includes the working time directive.
- A computer system will be required to be used during the pursuit of your duties.
- Plan and prepare working practices ensuring maximum efficiency.
- Manage day to day workload and seek support when required.
- Company Uniform and ID pass must be worn at all times.
- Ensure warehouse is left in a clean and tidy condition after end of shift
- Support and promote company corporate image through well-maintained appearance.
- Adhere to legislation including Health and Safety, Working Time Directive regulations etc.
- Provide administrative and operational tasks, necessary to ensure the correct functioning of the Service Centre.
- Adhere to all company procedures.
PT - 20 hours a week Monday - Friday 4pm - 8pm
Please note: You MUST have transport due to the remote location of the client.
If you are interested in this position and have worked for the past 5 years then email a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org