Operations Manager – Employment Support Contract
- Job Reference: 00023293-1
- Date Posted: 15 October 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Norwich, Norfolk
- Salary: £55,000 to £65,000
- Sector: HR / Recruitment, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
Be part of the solution
We are working with one of the UK’s largest Charities who have partnered with the DWP to create a fantastic support programme for people who have lost their jobs due to Covid-19. So many people have been adversely affected and need friendly, intensive support to find their way back in-to the jobs market and keep positive along the way
We need an Operations Manager to lead the regional delivery of services supporting people to change their lives positively through finding work. Our client strives to make an impact by looking for new and innovative ways to motivate people who are disadvantaged in the job market. They deploy out-of-the box thinking to provide personalised support to help people take control over their lives. To stand-out you need to champion and embrace change, balance the empathy of a charitable heart with a commercial edge, and be willing to learn and collaborate with others.
How you can provide support
This is a complex and challenging operations management role, which requires strong management and contract delivery skills. The post holder has responsibility for the efficient, effective and evidence-based delivery of excellent performance in all services measured against contractual requirements.
Skills, knowledge and experience required:
* Ensure that all services/contracts meet or exceed performance and contractual targets, putting in place remedial action as required.
* Meeting or exceeding all required external standards as part of compliance audits and reviews, ensuring clear continuous improvement plans are development and followed.
* Analyse and share regular reports/MI with delivery teams. Identifying trends that impact on effective delivery of contract leading to remedial action being agreed.
* Control and manage all financial aspects of performance, ensuring that all transactions are validated and regularly monitored.
* Facilitate the involvement of stakeholders in design, delivery and evaluation of our services as appropriate.
* Ensure delivery teams have a clear understanding of all systems to enable a clear focus on performance, quality, finances, compliance and equalities.
* Communicate and motivate team(s) to enable all employees to achieve and realise their true potential, ensuring that succession and continuity planning is in place for all roles and levels
* Set personal development and performance targets for direct reports, monitor these are met, and ensure appropriate corrective action is taken if targets are not being achieved.
* Ensure that the business strategy is communicated to the local team so that staff understands and supports the organisations growth.
* Support the supply chain in a designated area, working with others to ensure performance is managed, whilst delivering a quality customer experience.
* Support the facilitation of opportunities for shared learning and development within the supply chain.
Please apply at your earliest convenience and a Consultant will be in touch with you shortly.
Our client is committed to a policy of equality of opportunity and inclusion. They are Disability Confident Leaders, support the guaranteed interview scheme and use of the government’s Access to Work scheme. Living their values, they are keen to reflect the diversity of UK society at every level within their organisation. We welcome applications from all sections of the community including from people with lived-experience and/or knowledge of disability or social exclusion. If you have accessibility requirements and would like information in a different format, contact us to make alternative arrangemen