|Location||Salisbury, Wiltshire||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||Negotiable||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
Operations Manager - Luxury Hotel - Salisbury area - Salary of £28,000 - £32,000
We are currently recruiting for an Operations Manager to help run this stunning hotel in the Salisbury area. The hotel has won accolades for their food offering and they cater for weddings and events. You will report directly into the Hotel Manager and have responsibility for all operations of the hotel with a main focus on Food and Beverage. You will work 5/7 days to include evenings and weekends - 7am-4pm/ 3pm-finish.
Your main responsibilities will include:
* Hands on management of the hotel
* Key focus on Restaurant, Bar and running weddings
* Run shifts and supervise staff
* Provide exceptional customer service
* Supervise and train staff to deliver the correct standards
* Deal with customer queries and complaints
* Oversee all departments to include Reception and Housekeeping
What you need to get the job:
* Experience as F&B Manager or Operations Manager in a hotel
* Excellent food and wine knowledge
* A dedicated and passionate team player
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Enthusiastic attitude and willingness to learn and progress
* Ability to lead a team and show passion for the industry
* Salary of £28,000 to £32,000 depending on experience
* Good career progression
* Company benefits
* Excellent training programmes available
Act Now: Press the Apply Button!!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
The recruitment agency values the diversity of its staff and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.