Operations manager (facilities management)
|Job Title:||Operations manager (facilities management)|
|Salary:||£38000 - £42000|
|Start Date:||2019-06-28 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Magita Lauder|
|Job Published:||June 28, 2019 09:24|
Sodexo are recruiting for an Operations Manager for our Corporate Services Segment, based in Cambridge for a prestigious pharma client. As Operations Manager you will be responsible for managing and controlling the services on site for the client, you will deliver an ethos that promotes IFM with value focused on the customer and service to support the clients’ scientific success.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in managing facilities on site with substantial experience in managing budgets and leading a team. Track record in pharmaceutical or manufacturing environment would be highly desirable.
If you would like more information to understand what it is like to work for Sodexo and a career in Corporate Services, please follow the link below;
- Comply with Sodexo and statutory regulations relating to Safe Systems of Work, health & safety, hygiene, cleanliness, fire and COSHH.
- To lead multiple teams in delivering a consistent level of service, within Sodexo's standards, to the contract specification and agreed performance, qualitative and financial targets.
- Comply with Sodexo and statutory regulations relating to safe systems of work, health & safety, hygiene, cleanliness, fire and COSHH.
- To deliver a consistent level of service, within Sodexo's standards, to the contract specification and agreed performance, qualitative and financial targets.
- Engaged and customer focused IFM delivery
- To lead highly motivated and engaged teams focusing on Engagement, Talent and Succession Plans
- IOSH Certificate in Managing Safely
- Demonstrable evidence of the required manager behaviours
- Proven experience of successfully managing and delivering budgets
- Highly experienced manager with proven experience of leading and developing motivated and engaged teams
- High level of practical knowledge of relevant employment, hygiene, Health and Safety and general legislative requirements
- Competency in Sodexo accountancy systems and processes
- Excellent communication skills and customer service experience
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
Up to £9.00 per hour
Competitive package available with car allowance & health insurance.
£45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience
£23,000 - £25,500
Technical Services Manager
Dublin and Cork
€50000 - €55000