Operations Manager (Facilities Management)
|Job Title:||Operations Manager (Facilities Management)|
|Salary:||£23000 - £26000|
|Start Date:||2019-06-19 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Magita Lauder|
|Job Published:||June 19, 2019 09:20|
Sodexo are recruiting for a Operations Manager to provide efficient, effective and professional support to client site in Derry. We are looking for a financially aware individual with experience in Profit & Loss service delivery and great stakeholder management skills.
This is a Monday to Friday role with a salary of £23,000 - £26,000 and access to flexible benefits including retailer discount schemes, annual leave and pension.
If you would like more information to understand what it is like to work for Sodexo and a career in Corporate Services, please follow the link below;
- Support the UK & Ireland operational teams working on the client account in all areas of HR, Training and Development, Health and Safety, Risk, Quality, Performance, Environment, Ethics and Management Systems
- Establish and maintain relationships with all levels within the business and client organization
- Manage all services ensuring high level of customer satisfaction, consistently improving performance and implementing new ways or working
- Monitor financial performance in line with annual budget
- Deliver all Cleaning and Grounds Maintenance services in accordance to Scope of Works, achieve customer expectations
- CIPD qualification – or plans to undertake this within 12 months
- Proven track record of managing client relationships
- Proven track record of leading, managing and developing a team
- The candidate should have a good background in auditing
- Reporting: Ability to write persuasive and effective reports and communications, which clearly define findings and their causes, and recommendations made.
- Analytical Skills
- Change management and team building skills
- Experience in managing budgets
- Excellent communications skills (verbal and written)
- Attention to detail and adherence to standards
- Ability to work on own initiative within a team environment
- Competent time manager, ability to prioritise all operational and deliver plans
- Good knowledge of MS Office (word, excel, outlook)
- IOSH or NEBOSH
- Project management experience
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
Up to £9.00 per hour
Competitive package available with car allowance & health insurance.
£45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience
£23,000 - £25,500
Technical Services Manager
Dublin and Cork
€50000 - €55000