Operations Manager - Bateaux London
|Job Title:||Operations Manager - Bateaux London|
|Salary:||Competitive + Bonus + Benefits|
|Start Date:||2019-06-10 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Ryan Candy|
|Job Published:||June 10, 2019 15:25|
An excitiing opportunity has arisen for an Operations Manager to join our team at Bateaux London.
The successful candidate will be a strong hospitality operator with extensive leadership experience gained in a fine dining environment and will have a thorough understanding of finances, people management, statutory requirements and operations in hospitality.
Our heritage is built on catering and hospitality experience and fuelled by our passion for exceptional food and service. For over 40 years we have been providing bespoke catering and hospitality services for sports stadia, racecourses, visitor, attractions, historic venues, major events and premium airline lounges. Recognised across the globe for hospitality, we help create exceptional moments at extraordinary events such as Royal Ascot, Tour de France, The Open Championship and RHS Chelsea Flower Show.
For more information on the company see Careers in Sports and Leisure
£competitive annual salary + bonus + benefitsMain responsibilities
- Manage service delivery across all Bateaux London and Windsor boats
- Manage a comprehensive compliant Health and Food Safety management system in line with the HSEQ and FM Manager
- Manage a cost base within strict budgetary parameters
- Drive labour efficiencies and ensure budget is managed in line with budgets
- Build and develop a service delivery team to the highest standard
- Drive product development and increase sales
- Provide hands on operational support where required
- Manage departments to ensure maximum efficiency and compliance
- Proven track record in operational management in a similar environment
- At least 2 years’ experience at management level within a public attraction service environment
- People management experience
- Ability to interpret and utilise financial and commercial information
- Excellent communication skills
- Good standard of literacy and numeracy
- Experienced in using Microsoft Office
- Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative within a team environment
- IOSH managing safely qualification
- CIEH Level 3 qualification
Our mission is improve the quality of life of Sodexo employees and all those we serve, and contribute to the economic, social and environmental development of the communities, regions and countries in which we operate. We work to improve the well-being of people across the globe through our unique range of expert services and the talent of our teams. As one of the world’s largest employers and a
company of “people at the service of other people,” we are committed to being an employer of choice – providing jobs for our people, as well as training and opportunities for internal promotion to help our employees move up the career ladder.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's