|Job Title:||Operations Manager|
|Salary:||£25000.00 - £28000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Blue Arrow|
|Job Published:||June 13, 2019 10:50|
Position: Operations Manager
Location: Henley-on-Thames, RG9
Salary: £25,000pa - £28,000 Per Annum
Type: Permanent, 40 hours per week
Are you an experienced and dynamic Front of House or Operations Manager who considers themselves hardworking with exceptional customer approach? Do you have a positive nature and like to drive service standards and improve the customer experience?
This stunning location set just outside the historic town of Henley-on-Thames, boasting an incredible 18-hole parkland and golf course, state of the art gym, bed and breakfast and glorious clubhouse is offering you the opportunity to oversee and develop a very successful team as well as grow with the business as this company expands.
If you are interested in the chance to work for an employer who prides themselves on being ambitious and forward thinking while maintaining high standards then what are you waiting for?
- Strong management skills to oversee all day to day front of house operations
- A dedicated approach to maintaining and improving the customer experience at all times
- Experience in exceeding targets with innovative ideas to maximise revenue and profitability
- In-depth knowledge of operational costs and financial budgets
- Ability to produce front of house rotas in line with wage budget and operational requirements
- Strong understanding of staff recruitment and development
- Ability to demonstrate leadership at all times
- Clear, friendly communicative nature
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Competitive salary plus bonuses
- Company pension scheme
- Career development and progression opportunities
- Complimentary access to the golf course
- Complimentary gym membership
- 28 days holiday
- Meals on shift
- Fun, friendly environment
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity and all the other roles we have in your area, get in touch today!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's