|Job Title:||Operations Manager|
|Salary:||£70000 - £80000 per annum + plus bonus|
|Contact Name:||Ryan Kline|
|Job Published:||April 10, 2019 17:04|
Location - Staffordshire
Package - Up to £75,000 salary with an opportunity of 20% bonus of salary, with pension and family healthcare included.
An exciting opportunity is currently available for an Operations Manager based to join my client's team to deliver service solutions across the UK.
This position will be responsible for profit and loss on all project schemes across the UK, ensuring projects are executed safely, to programme and delivering on all contractual requirements. The role will also support developing and implementing strategy for work winning, supply chain and operational management of Projects in the UK.
The position of Operations Manager will have a wide variety of accountabilities and responsibilities including, but not limited to:
* Provide Leadership that creates a culture of personal ownership in projects execution, continuous improvement, maintains a positive work environment and motivated staff with a 'One Team' mentality.
* Work with the tendering team, Front End Sales (FES) and Key factories to secure target orders in line with the agreed targets.
* Manage and deliver local Revenues, EBIT and Cash flow in line with the agreed budget.
* Plan and review resource requirements throughout the year, holding regular interface meetings with the Construction Manager, Engineering & Technology Manager and the Service Solutions Manager to ensure optimal sharing and deployment of resources.
* Drive enhanced safety performance across project delivery; provide safety leadership, working with the HSE Manager and implement a robust HSE regime aligned with the Group Policy.
* Input into monthly Operations Management Reviews and Project Reviews to monitor and manage commercial performance, risks/opportunities and programmes so threats to contract and business performance is minimised.
* Ensure correct collation and reporting of key metrics via Group systems - PROMIS, COPQ, OTD.
* Client relations - build and develop client relations to help understand customer needs; drive and analysis customer satisfaction to measure delivery performance against customer expectations.
* Prepare reports for and attend client Meetings as necessary.
Develop and implement Operational Policy and Processes to drive business results and support change initiatives including Next Level Strategy, Power Up programme, Leading Operating Model.
* Significant management experience in the Power Industry
* Industry recognised Health & Safety qualification
* Good people management skills with a proven track record of developing high performing teams
* Working knowledge of NEC contracts
* Extensive knowledge and experience of effective programme management
* Demonstrable experience in managing a portfolio of diverse projects with full P&L responsibility.
* Experience of delivering projects for Transmission, Distribution, Utilities, Industrial and Transport
* Engineering degree in a related subject
* Industry recognised Environmental qualification
* Experience of working with tendering and engineering departments in developing win themes and innovative solutions for bids
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£47000 - £50000 per annum
£50000 - £55000 per annum
Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
£50000 - £60000 per annum + plus bonus & car
Solihull, West Midlands
£30000 - £40000 per annum