|Job Title:||Operations Manager|
|Salary:||£47000 - £48000 per annum, Benefits: Company car, phone and enhanced pension scheme|
|Start Date:||2019-02-25 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Annabel Quinn|
|Job Published:||February 01, 2019 14:41|
supplied from our base in Warwick. We have significant above average growth and require an Operations
Manager, whose responsibilities are the effective management of our site – incoming logistics,
production, dispatch, warehousing and administration operations. The company's operation involves fast
moving volume polymerization and blending operations. The successful candidate will report to the
You will require:
• Good commitment, leadership and excellent organizational abilities.
• Attention to detail and ability to use initiative to over come day to day issues.
• Self-motivated with a strong drive to achieve tangible results within short time frames.
• Good communication skills.
• At least 7 years' experience in a chemical operation involving polymerization and blending
• 2:1 degree or equivalent in Material Science (Polymers)/Chemistry or Chemical Engineering.
• After training, the ability to work on your own with a weekly meeting with the Managing Director.
What we offer:
• The opportunity to work for a privately-owned business; as part of a successful team in a
stimulating fast moving, high growth operation.
• Full training in the production aspects of polyurethane chemistry.
• Salary £47,277, company car, phone and enhanced pension scheme after one year.
Pertemps specialise in temporary and permanent recruitment for Commercial, Industrial, Driving, Logistics, Engineering & Technical sectors.
If this particular vacancy is not of interest to you, we have other opportunities available in these sectors at www.pertemps.co.uk
Seeking temporary work? All Pertemps flexible employees receive a guaranteed hours contract of employment and enjoy company benefits, so register online today!'
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's