|Job Title:||Operations Manager|
|Salary:||£78000 - £85000 per annum, Benefits: Car/allowance, holiday, pension,health care, life insurance, bonus etc|
|Start Date:||2019-02-04 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Abi Mennell|
|Job Published:||December 12, 2018 15:48|
You will be an individual who is driven by results and able to exceed your targets, you will develop key working relationships with staff, consultants and clients and work in close partnership with local supply chain and contribute to long-term customer partnerships ensuring repeat business is achieved.
You will ensure the coordination of projects as a whole by appropriate planning and organisation by leading the site teams ensuring the project’s success. You will ensure you deliver your projects on time, to budget and to agreed quality standard.
The key responsibilities of the Operations Manager role:
- You will coordinate and develop all site staff to undertake their prospective work in a safe and professional manner.
- Ensure the contract programme including monitoring and re-programming should it be required ensures timely delivery of the project
- Liaise with the commercial staff to monitor the financial status of the project, identify solutions to problems and improvements and organise activity to deliver these and the required margin
- Coordinate and control the site start up, including all company H & S systems and procedures
- Minimum HNC or equivalent in construction related subject
- Membership of professional body (e.g. CIOB ect)
- 1st Aid at Work
- 5 day SMSTS
- You will have a proven background in delivering residential open market schemes as well as joint venture and main contracting experience
Job title: Operations Manager
Location: Bristol & Surrounding
Salary £78,000 - £85,000 + Package
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's