|Job Title:||Operations Lead|
|Salary:||£47000 - £50000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-06-10 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Adnan Sethi|
|Job Published:||May 30, 2019 17:16|
Job Title: Operations Lead
Place of Work: London and Home Counties.
Division: Government Services Division
Reporting to: Operations Director
Purpose of the Role
My Client is a medium sized company which is part of the leading Global company. They operate in the Hard & Soft Facility Management Industry on high security sites. The Operations Lead role will require close collaboration with the Business Director, Operations Director, Contract Managers, Administrators and Back Office Support Teams to ensure that all clients receive a professional and reliable service which meets the contractual requirements of the business and exceeds customer expectations Working under direction from the Operations Director, in a progressive, dynamic and flexible way you will manage the service delivery to contractual compliance; best value; operational effectiveness; and to budget for all portfolios.
This role leads the on-site contract management service delivery teams by providing an active and visible presence to ensure the delivery of professional, excellent services to our clients, and developing and maintaining constructive customer relationships.
• Ensure client satisfaction levels are at a constantly high level, leading to development of the contract to increase the portfolio/contract responsibilities.
• Ensure contractual P&L levels are obtained and superseded and an in-depth knowledge of the contract is maintained and demonstrated on the internal / external monthly contractual review meetings with the Operations Director & Business Director
• Ensure contractually agreed KPI's/SLA's are met.
• Ensure monthly reports are produced on time detailing contractual performance, identifying variations to budgets and measures to deploy to bridge any gap.
• Attend strategic contractual/operational meetings with the Contract Managers and clients on a regular basis, or as required.
• Oversee successful completion of all reactive and PPM works orders to ensure timely completion and close out, meeting KPI's and SLA's as necessary.
• Ensure necessary Health and Safety compliance is achieved across the contracts in line with client policy documents, and that all statutory and company reporting procedures are met.
• Ensure subcontractors perform to the highest levels and that performance reviews are regularly undertaken including regular meetings with sub-contractor managers.
• Ensure training plans are developed and met for all the site teams.
• Ensure company processes and systems are deployed and used correctly across all sites.
• Ensure site teams are effectively managed and be responsible for performance management, recruitment, development and appraisals, succession plans and team welfare.
• Provide leadership and guidance, advice, coaching and direct support to Contract Managers and site teams to deliver the highest standard of service; including use of best practice, selection, training, assessment and recognition/reward.
• Act as line manager to Contract Managers, provide cover for periods of absence.
• Keep the Operations Director briefed and updated on all contract / staffing issues.
• Supply chain management.
• Ownership of operational actions for RoSPA
• First line approval for staff overtime & expenses claims
• Support the Operations Director with Strategic projects as & when required
• Accountable to the Operations Director.
• The post holder does have directly reporting staff – Contract Managers.
• This post carries full budgetary responsibility for assigned contracts.
• HNC/BTEC/Degree level education is preferred, with good written and spoken English and good mathematical skills.
• Formal qualifications in Mechanical / Electrical engineering, ideally through an indentured apprenticeship.
• Experience (Essential)
• Experience of contract management
• Experience in managing large teams across multiple contracts / sites
• Knowledge of mechanical & electrical plant.
• Knowledge of BMS systems.
• HVAC systems.
• Strong QHSE background / knowledge
• Knowledge of COSHH, Risk Assessments and Water Treatment.
• C&G 17th Edition BSI certificate
• Knowledge of PFI contracts
• Government contract knowledge
• Strong leader and manager
• High level of customer service
• Good verbal communication skills at all levels
• Good written English skills
• Reliable and dedicated
• Committed to the delivery of excellent customer service.
• Able to manage and resolve issues with minimum conflict
• Able to work under pressure
• Able to make sound decisions when needed
• Physically fit
• A team player
Package / Benefits
• Attractive salary up to £50,000 + Bonus + Company Car or 5K Car Allowance
• 23 days annual leave (increasing to 27 days with length of service).
• Company Car or Car Allowance.
• Pension (contributory scheme).
Contact Adnan Sethi at the FMCNetwork on 0121 450 5000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Operations Team Administrator
£20000 - £23000 per annum
Retail FM Operations Manager
£40000 - £45000 per annum
Lead Electrical Engineer
£45000 - £55000 per annum, Benefits: additional benefits
£32000 - £35000 per annum
£25000 - £30000 per annum