- Job Reference: 00039445-1
- Date Posted: 17 February 2021
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Exeter, Devon
- Salary: £65,000 to £75,000
- Job Type: Permanent
Pluss, part of Seetec Pluss and the Seetec group, is an award-winning Community Interest Company that supports thousands of people each year to achieve a career and fulfil their true potential.
Our employment operations help jobseekers who need the most specialist support to find work. Our enterprise operations run alongside to create direct employment opportunities in a wide range of job roles.
Join our team as a Operations Director. You will be responsible for maximising performance and execution of all contractual delivery and quality requirements, within budget, through effective strategic planning and leadership. You will contribute within the Seetec Pluss/Pluss CIC Senior Leadership Team, in order to identify opportunities for cross-contract collaboration leading to performance improvement in own and others’ contracts and contribute to the strategic growth of the Employability and Health pillar of the Seetec Group.
Our ideal candidate will have the ability to inspire, motivate and lead teams in a high-performance culture. Have experience in delivering high performance outputs via a geographically dispersed team and experience of delivering services to meet rigorous contractual and quality standards.Have excellent interpersonal skills, the ability to work independently and in a team environment, to lead teams and motivate people. You must have excellent time management, planning and organisational skills along withcommunication skills, both written and verbal, including the ability to produce reports for Board level and external consumption and strong negotiating and influencing skills
* Provide operational leadership for multiple contracts within Pluss CIC, with full accountability to deliver to customer (National Lottery, DWP, Local Authority, NHS or Prime Provider) and budgetary expectations.
* Meet Key Performance Indicators set by the customer, through the design and execution of operational delivery plans, and implement early interventions in response to signs of deterioration in performance levels.
* Apply the pillar’s Continuous Improvement Strategy to develop and improve Pluss CIC operations and services, ensuring that delivery models remain optimal to meet present and future needs of customers and commissioners.
* Manage and maintain a high performing supply chain for Prime contracts, which adds value to the overall service offer to programme participants.
* Determine budgets with Finance for discrete delivery teams in the operation and support their achievement through ongoing monitoring, forecasting and management, applying cost optimisation measures as necessary.
* Assist the Employability and Health Senior Leadership Team and the Seetec Group Strategy and Growth team to develop and deliver a strategic growth plan for the Employability and Health pillar.
* Establish and maintain effective working relationships with the Seetec Group Strategy and Growth team, to contribute to solution design for growth opportunities.
* Develop and manage external stakeholders including central government agencies, local authorities/LEPs and other key customers to enhance Seetec Pluss’ influence in the market.
* Develop and maintain knowledge and understanding of relevant markets in order to consider new business opportunities.
* Develop and own senior key stakeholder relationships, to ensure that those stakeholders possess a good understanding of the Employability and Health pillar’s delivery and performance and have opportunity to address concerns when they arise.
Skills and Experience
* Proven experience in a senior operational management capacity.
* Experience in delivering high performance outputs via a geographically dispersed team.
* Experience of delivering services to meet rigorous contractual and quality standards.
* Experience in setting, controlling and forecasting budgets.
* Experience in stakeholder engagement and relationship management.
* Educated to degree level or equivalent managerial qualification.
* Experience of working within an organisation that supports Health, Wellbeing and disability improvements.
* Experience of using management information to drive Continuous Improvement.
* Understanding of the employability industry & the challenges faced in the employment market for long term unemployed people and those with health conditions.
* Full driving licence to enable deployment across a number of teams, according to need.
Salary: £65,000- £75,000 p.a (dependent on experience)
Location: This role will be peripatetic
Hours: - 37hrs per week - Monday to Thursday 8.30am – 17.00pm Friday 8.30am – 16.30pm
Closing Date: 15 February 2021
In light of Covid-19 Interviews will be undertaken via Microsoft Teams
Benefits: 23 days annual leave + bank holidays, Pension, Competitive Salary, Optional Health Insurance, Employee Assistance Programme, Cycle to work scheme.
Pluss CIC is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share and uphold this commitment in conjunction with the requirements of the Prevent Duty and the positive promotion of modern British values.
Dependent on the role applying to you may be required to process a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS/DS) check. Seetec support the recruitment of ex- offenders and will not discriminate in anyway. Our full policy statement of “Ex-Offenders” can be found on our website under” About us”.
Pluss CIC is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity