|Salary||£70000 - £72500 per annum||Sector||Executive and Management|
London- Car- Flexible working hours- Benefits package
Are you an Operations Director or an Operations Manager seeking an opportunity with a forward thinking SME? If so are you interested in working for a Facilities Management Company with a national presence?
FMC Network are proud to be working with one of the most outstanding Facilities Management Companies, assisting them to find an Operations Director, based in London or any home counties on a full time permanent basis.
Working for an SME who operate in the Hard & Soft Facilities Management Industry on Commercial PFI accounts. This role leads on and is responsible for operational excellence, ensuring the delivery of professional operating standards, excellence in service delivery and financial stewardship. Working under direction from the Business Director, you will need to be dynamic and work flexibly, with occasional overnight stays help ensure this company continues to delight its customers beyond meeting our contractual obligations alone.
• Knowledge and understanding of Building, Electrical & Mechanical Regulations
• Managing a geographically spread team and the associated challenges
• Health and Safety trained with knowledge of Method Statements, Risk Assessments and Safe Systems of Work
• Full P&L responsibility and experience of managing a direct FM workforce and contracted out services
• Previous facilities management experience on both hard and soft services
• Evidence of financial, numerical and literary competence
• Strong operational experience
If you have experience in both hard & soft services in operations, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leader within the industry offering excellent career opportunities, endless training, progression and stability.
For any more information or applications contact Amarah Ranger at email@example.com or 01214505000