- Job Reference: 00039656-1
- Date Posted: 19 February 2021
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Windsor, Berkshire
- Salary: £28,000
- Sector: Administration, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
Client Operations Coordinator £28k own transport essential
Fantastic permanent opportunity to join a growing company, based on location (Pinewood, Bray, Ealing, and other South East sites)
You will be working 40 hours per week - however you COULD be working any time between 4am and 6pm Monday to Sunday (8 hour shifts) due to the nature of the business so please do not apply if you cannot commit to this.
You will be providing efficient, accurate and professional administrative support for the Film and Media industry COVID-19 Swabbing Teams based on client site(s), off-site locations and occasionally mobile services relating to the Concierge Service Desk
So as the Client Operations Coordinator what will you be doing ?
* Working as part of the team on the relevant Studio or production location to ensure that all contact with customers and employees reflects the company's consistent delivery of the highest quality standards of customer service;
* Collating client patient data and other necessary information in an accurate and timely fashion for internal teams and clients
* Welcoming client/patients to the area of testing;
* Taking client/patient's name and DOB;
* Assigning client/patient swab to their name in the 'swab barcode' column using the relevant Google Sheets or interface;
* Directing the client/patient to a testing room or ask them to wait if needed;
* Accurately logging all swabs/client information and ensure verification checks are completed;
* Acting as a liaison between clients and internal departments as requested, to assist in problem solving and promoting customer satisfaction where appropriate
* Using excel spreadsheets to update and input data
* DRIVING LICENCE ESSENTIAL
This is a great company to work for and can offer progression and development for the right person. It would particularly suit someone with an events or hospitality background who is used to working unsociable hours.
If you are immediately available and would like to be considered, please apply now for immediate interviews