|Job Title:||Operations Coordinator|
|Salary:||£19000 - £23000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-03-25 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Jordan Smith|
|Job Published:||March 18, 2019 15:22|
Our Client are a plumbing, electrical and heating company based in Cambridgeshire and are looking for an Operations Co-Ordinator to join their team. This a varied role where you will be expected to assist with the smooth running of the operations. This includes managing workloads for engineers and scheduling works with customers.
- Managing workload and diaries for engineers
- Generating invoices
- Generating Quotes from site visits carried out by engineers
- Creating reports to monitor job pipeline
- General office duties
Profile for candidate
- Very good written and spoken English
- Ability to manage a high volume of loads efficiently
- Ability to build relationships with customers and suppliers and manage their expectations
- Able to build relationships with others
- Must have excellent team working skills
- Excellent telephone skills
- Able to communicate effectively with senior management
- Excellent IT skills and able to learn new systems quickly
The ideal candidate will have prior experience in a similar role and have used Commusoft V2.
This a full time position working 9am to 6pm Monday to Friday.
The Salary offered is £19,000 to £23,000.
Job Type: Full-time
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's