|Salary||£13.77 per hour||Sector||Social Care|
Salary: £26,500 per annum to be increased
Hours: 37 hours per week
Contract: 2 Year Temporary Contract
About The Company:
A Birmingham based Women's charity is looking for an Operations Coordinator to join their team for a 2 year contract. This is an exciting and challenging role, where you will have the responsibility of coordinating the charities services mainly within Domestic Violence, Community Re-integration Project, and Refuge services. You will be accountable for service and staff management as instructed by the CEO. The role will include direct line management of project staff, and volunteers.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities of the Operations Coordinator:
1. Work collaboratively with the CEO
• Maintain good communication on all daily operational matters.
• Take instruction and guidance, become an integral part of the strategic planning
• Prepare weekly/monthly/bi-monthly activity reports of staff and projects to the CEO and Board of Directors
• Financial recording and reporting on budget management, fee income on refuge occupancy and wage costs.
• Responsible and accountable to the CEO and the Board of Directors for the performance of staff and projects under your supervision.
• CEO is informed of proposed operational changes
• Ensure staff are appropriately recruited, retained and developed to meet the needs of the service
• Prepare for and present accurate and timely information and reports to key stakeholders and Funders
• Undertake any other duties within the scope, spirit and purpose of the role as directed by the CEO
• To benchmark
• Deliver cohesive services
• Share good practice
• Increase referrals
• Refuge accommodation
• To main full occupancy of refuge
• To assess appropriate referrals
• To oversee the rota management of the services and be on the on-call rota.
• Ensure that all internal processes at each refuge are carried out accurately and effectively, including:
• Risk Assessments
• Health & safety checks,
• To ensure that regular 1:1 supervision take place pro activity with the support workers and all matters are reasonably resolved.
• appraise the training needs of support workers and liaise with CEO to identify training needs
• Encourage continuous improvement systems for case management processes.
• Create open communication, engaging the team to identify successes and areas of concern that impede those providing physical, psychological, educational, emotional and social needs of the service users.
• Must have previous management experience
• An ILM, NVQ, or relevant qualification in first line management, or a Bachelor's degree ( in a field suitable to the role )
• Experience in a similar field, Charity, Social, Support, AID
If you are interested in the role please "HIT APPLY" and upload your most recent CV.